Parish Council will only use the personal information that we collect from you to match your needs with relevant services and to process any orders that you may make through our web site.
NOTICE: This policy applies only to our web site service and not to the companies, individuals, organisations or other websites to which there may be links
- By using this web site we consider that you consent to us collecting and
using personal information about you as specified in this Policy. Should we
choose to change our Policy for any reason, the changes will be posted here, so
that you are always kept informed of how we collect and use your personal
information, and when we may disclose it.
- You may provide personal information when communicating with us when
ordering a service by giving your name, e-mail address, home or business
address, so that the services can be delivered to you. You may also be asked for
your telephone number.
- Some of the personal information you give us is sensitive personal data
within the meaning of the Data Protection Act 1998. Any such information
("sensitive information") will only be disclosed with your express
- We may use information provided by you to develop the design and layout of
our web site to ensure that our site is as useful and informative as possible.
- We may use personal information collected about you to let you know about
functionality changes to our web site or changes to our terms and conditions of
- Chigwell Parish Council reserves the right to access and disclose
individually identifiable information to comply with applicable laws and lawful
government requests, to operate its systems properly or to protect itself or its
- We have strict security procedures covering the storage and disclosure of
your information in order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure and to
comply with the Data Protection Act 1998.